CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pinterest ????? Curious I was.

OK I can't even remember which one of my crafty friends on the Cricut message boards said something about Pinterest but DAMN THEM!!!! Poor Facebook has been tossed to the side like yesterdays news. I sit here for HOURS "pinning" all things "me". The guy that dreamed this site up is a GENIUS!!!!

"What is Pinterest?", you say. It is a GIANT pictorial EVERYTHING/WISH LIST basically. Members "pin" photos of things that they like, that inspire them, or have crafted or want to craft, recipes, etc all in one place. You get to make groups and categorize them to keep your list organized for future reference. You get to follow friends and see what interests them at the moment.

AWESOME!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! Gotta go "pin" some more, good night all.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ha Ha Ha... I love your post!!! Pinterest can be very addicting, right?!
Thanks for the laugh!
Hugs,
Lisa
http://cre8n4u.blogspot.com/